We are happy to announce an updated agenda for this year’s POB User Group conference that will take place on April 2-3, at the Comwell Conference Center Copenhagen. Agenda Highlights are:
- A look at Statsbygg’s journey from 2011 up till today, where their Self Service Portal, Webster, is launched on the mobile
- A presentation on Coloplast’s custom-made Change module based on POB standard components
- A presentation of Norian’s Self Service Portal and the processes it covers
- Rund-table discussions where we go into detail with the above topics
- A presentation by ATG, who will show how they work with POB to live up to new requirements
- POB Q&A session, were you can have all your POB-related questions answered
- News about the development of POB
- Inspiration to your work with POB, when Wendia’s experienced consultants share POB tips and cool features from other users across the world
As always, there will be great opportunity to strengthen your professional network.
If you want to know more about the conference send a mail to Maja Seilund.